Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Object as Metaphor: What are YOU?

Okay, so my last post talked about what object can be a metaphor for me. What are you?

Remember, class, it has to be small enough to take to class (like show and tell), and it cannot be an animal or a child. Nor can it be a picture of an animal or child.

Thank you.

Carissa

PS - I can't post tommorrow (Thursday) or Friday due to The Boyfriend's work schedule, but I am soooo working on my show and tell picture(s) for undr. The one I'm thinking about right now rocks!

3 Comments:

Blogger Underachiever said...

Dear Yarny:

I'm a dusty leather journal with pages full of notes and doodles.

Undr

I love your Yarn metaphor, you should get an awesome grade.

July 16, 2005 12:04 AM  
Blogger Terri said...

OK so this is a bit delayed but I only stumbled across this post today... and then it hit me: A laptop computer!
No, the laptop didn't hit me, the realisation did; that my 'object as a metaphor' is my very own laptop:
It's slim and cute... haha, just kidding!
It does exactly what it's expected to do, works pretty well for its age, and I have started deleting stuff from memory to make way for new stuff.
Oh, and every now and then it breaks down for no apparent reason.

July 19, 2005 3:58 PM  
Blogger Carissa said...

I'm glad that you didn't suffer any injuries from the laptop.

I like your metaphor. Extra points for the "slim and cute."

Carissa

July 19, 2005 9:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home